Switch to: Deutsch
After a 2-year hiatus gamescom will be returning to Cologne this week and we’ll supply you with everything you need to know.
New video games
We’ll be in Cologne from Tuesday to Thursday. gamescom will start out with its usual Opening Night Live by Geoff Keighley and The Game Awards team on Tuesday, August 23rd from 19:30 CEST. It will be streamed online (YouTube, Twitch) in case you can’t make it into Hall 6. Wir werden von Dienstag bis Donnerstag live vor Ort sein. We’ll supply you with daily coverage including hands-on gameplay videos, a 3D booth tour of every hall open to the publich and interviews with game developers. Keep in mind internet availability and time will be limited during the expo.
Send your questions regarding the following preliminary titles and interview partners to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll ask for you:
- Art of the Rail – Dean Hall (DayZ) from RocketWork
- Dakar Desert Rally – Paulo Gomes, Studio Director atSaber Porto
- The Darkest Files – Paintbucket Games (Through the Darkest of Times)
- The Last Oricru – Executive Producer Vladimir Gersl, Game Director Pavel Strnad, PR-Manager Tobias Stolz-Zwilling from Warhorse Studios (Kingdom Come Deliverance)
- Farming Simulator 22 – Pumps n’ Hoses Pack – Creative Mesh
- Wanted: Dead – Cutscene Director Stefanie Joosten (Quiet in Metal Gear Solid V), President Yoshifufu Okamoto (Soleil), Founder and Creative Director Sergei Kolobashkin (110 Industries)
- EPOS Audio – Troels Rasmussen, Product Portfolio Manager
- Call of the Wild: The Angler – Game Director Paul “Rushy” Rustchynsky from Expansive Worlds
- Gerda: A Flame in Winter – Head of Development Hans von Knut Skovfoged, Lead Game Designer Shalev Moran from PortaPlay
- Ghostbusters: Spirits Unleashed – CEO Charles Brungardt and CC Jared Gerritzen from Illfonic
Competitions & Get-Together
During the week we’ll have several giveaways on our website and invite you to our Get-Together on Sunday, August 28th from 17:00 CEST – there’ll be games, competitions and prizes – live on YouTube. Preliminary schedule:
Send your nicknames of the platform you’ll be playing on and the name(s) of the game(s) you want to particapate in to email@example.com. We’re looking forward to having you!
If only there’d be a single page where all of our gamescom content can be viewed – wait, what’s that?!
We hope you’ll enjoy gamescom whether from home or on-site!